Value for money85%
- Free trial:
OnBoard Passageways has been in the market for almost twenty years. The developers studied the business needs and the gaps in other programs for an office. Since then, they have been offering tools that have become a lifesaver for customers. Improving the product and customer service is the task of the OnBoard Passageways professional team that generates ideas without breaks and weekends.
Awards are another proof of recognition. Among them are: The Easiest-to-use Software, Most Recommended, Market Leader. The integration of e-signatures, Zoom, and others gives more opportunities to stay in the office or at home, rather than on regular business trips.
OnBoard Passageways Review
- drag and drop. Users can move documents from their desktop to the platform.
- support for formats. This function allows you to attach any data.
- creating templates. As a result, time savings and consistency.
- Zoom integration is when you do not switch between tabs or programs for a conference. The user does not download any applications to activate this feature. Right on the platform, there is a Zoom button. After clicking it, you get in touch with colleagues.
- Joint decision-making is possible by voting. As soon as someone has an issue that needs a solution, the whole team does not come to the negotiating table. Now the conference room is always at hand on the device, so directors just vote.
- Agenda building takes focus and attention. It is not only the collection of documents but also the guarantee of effective negotiations.
- The meeting minutes is an equally important document, and the platform offers instruments too. Since this document is of value to third parties, the provider protects it as confidential customer data.
- An electronic signature is possible with OnBoard Passageways. Also, as soon as one party has signed an agreement, another one gets notified.
Key advantages for industries
The platform offers benefits that save time and help directors handle assignments with a bang. People in this industry are always in collaboration with partners and deal with a large amount of data. The above functions provide the ability to complete tasks quickly and efficiently.
An important fact is that OnBoard has been working with these organizations for about 15 years. That is, the provider is aware of the challenges faced by credit cooperatives.
Many banks around the world have approved this software. Financial institutions employees control, track, green-light transactions anywhere around the clock. This virtual portal makes it easy for them to work and collaborate. As a result, banks provide services faster and better.
OnBoard helps directors organize business processes. Meetings or data issues don’t distract them from their noble goals. Meeting partners and access to data is possible wherever they are. The service price for non-commercial is affordable.
Virtual spaces meet the needs of both hospitals and laboratories or pharmaceuticals. Unlimited storage allows you to store any amount of patient or clinical trial data. HIPAA compliance ensures that the confidentiality of each document is protected.